Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aaron

I had a baby (aaron) on May 18, 2010. During the pregnancy my mom had no interest or involvement whatsoever. When he was born, my son Kyle called her to let her know, and she didn't express any interest in coming over to see the baby (or me). In fact, the next time she called was a week later, wanting to take Kyle and Marie to mcdonalds and the park. When she got to my house, she stayed in the entryway, waiting for the kids to get ready. She did not acknowledge Aaron, or ask about him, the entire time she was here, which was about 10 minutes. Then she left with the kids. When she came back to drop them off, it was the same thing. She didn't call again for almost 3 weeks, which is when I told her she wasn't welcome in our lives anymore. Also, she wrote off my sister and HER new son, about 3 months before this. Has yet to express any interest in them either.

No comments: